lördag 5 oktober 2013

Shalom!

(Originally written on September 11, 2013)


EN ESPAÑOL: Pase para el Cielo
PÅ SVENSKA: Pass till Himmelen





My name is Israel Leonard. This - in the photo above - is me. But this is not about me.

This is about Jesus Christ


It was some years ago, in the early Swedish fall. I was looking for some helping material for my Bible studies, and I went to the Public Library in Stockholm (I live ca. 30 minutes from the city). It was a very nice day - like today. As a matter of fact, today I wouldn't need to go to the city, because everything I was seeking is available in the NET. But it wasn't so at that time - as long as I know. I found the material I was looking for - a Hebrew & Aramaic exemplar of the Scriptures - and I got a copy of the book of Daniel, in the original. I had been working with the book of Revelation, because my Church, Folketskyrka or "Iglesia del Pueblo" as we say in our language, has had for many years a Radio Station which broadcasts the gospel of Jesus Christ on Saturdays and Sundays, and I had been leading a radio program about the Second Coming of the Lord. But I had to get the book of Daniel, too (if you are acquainted with the issue, you will surely understand; otherwise, keep reading this blog every day and you'll do)

I came home very happy and excited with my new acquisition. The first I saw when I came home was the news (but I didn't know it was the news, because the sound was off). The image was that of World Trade Center - a building that I knew very well, like everyone who has a TV, I guess. Something strange was happening, that made me think it was a movie: a plane crashed with the tower, and exploded; after a while, the whole building collapsed. But the incredible reality was that it was real. A terrorist action had had place, and a new "era" was beginning, "the war against terrorism".

I was born and grew up in the "Cold War", and after the process of the Perestroika and the fall of Berlin's wall, there were ca. 12 years of relative tranquility; anyway, that's the way I felt it. But that day the Evil One stroke against a supposedly "secure" place - as he would do in London, in Madrid and Stockholm - to show us that "war" is not to be erased from our dictionaries for some time. Thanks God for us Christians it is only one of the signs of the return of Jesus Christ, and the more we hear about wars and rumors of wars, the more we know He is coming soon.

The Second Coming of Christ is a very strong hope for me, as it is for millions of born-again Christians. If you are one of them, this site will be a blessing for you, and it is my prayer and my desire that it will equip every one with the revelation I've got. If you aren't, let me tell you something.

I was born an atheist and lived many years under a communist regimen, and life had lost every possible meaning for me, especially because I didn't know what "sin" is and what "salvation" is. Then the Lord Jesus extended His hand and reached me; He saved me and performed miracles in my life that, if you keep reading, you will know. But this is not the most important. The most important is YOU. He died in a cross not just for me, but He did it for YOU as well. He rose from the grave to save not only me, but to save YOU as well.  And He send His Spirit not only to guide me, but to guide YOU to heaven.

All you need to do to get all these blessings is to confess to Him your sins, to pray to Him to be your Lord and Savior, and to follow Him. The peace we need is in Him. The love we need is in Him. The joy we need is in Him.

May The Lord bless you and guide you to salvation. Jesus loves you.

Your brother in Christ,

Israel Leonard

PS. Jesus comes quickly!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar